Thursday 26 November 2009

Hello!


Hi all! I have decided to start blogging again. I have abbandoned my livejournal. I cannot believe how angsty and apathetic I was all through Uni and only a year or so ago! FAIL. So I am starting afresh. The main reason is so that i can practice my writing/debating/ discussing stuff skills. This is so I can resit the GAMSAT and be third time lucky and pass the essay section. SO constructive critiscism, ideas on stuff to discuss, and any input what so ever will be greatly recieved from anyone!

4 comments:

  1. OK. A good first post is Why you feel the need to blog. Is it to reach out and connect with people? Is it to reassure yourself that you have something intelligent inside you (no 'shagging Einstein' jokes please). what?

    A couple of easy ideas to get you rolling.
    1. Why I practice Aikido
    2. 7 great tips on how to...
    3. Alcohol and me
    4. Why Wales will never be as good as England (;0)
    5. My current fave clip on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like those ideas, especially number one. I already did my first post woops. Never mind lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom cruise - discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could also do a pice on "how to get hamster hairs out of a keyboard"

    ReplyDelete