Saturday 24 April 2010

Bums


Just finished work and have work again in the morning so I'm pigging out in front of the telly. Very dull of me, I know. I'm watching Britain's got talent, I quite like the show(to my horror and disgust at myself!) because of the way the presenters are with the absolutely-rubbish-but-think-they're-amazing contestants. They are sarcastic and mock them subtly whilst under the pretence of interviewing them backstage, and the morons don't seem to have a clue.

Currently on TV there are two adverts that show women shaking their derrieres. One is selling toning shoes and the other is selling tena ladies (I hate these ad's selling ladies 'intimate products', they just aren't necessary, but that's another issue.) I wish the trainer's ladies bums were closer to the size of the other ones. I understand that they are targeting different demographics and that the trainer one is supposedly saying look you can get a bum like this! Yet it doesn't make me want to buy the shoes, it doesn't make me think 'Oooh they make your bum like that wow!' It just makes me want to punch the skinny bitches shaking their barely-there bums all over my telly. Their whole arse is about the size of one of my butt cheeks. It just doesn't reflect reality at all, the average woman's bum isn't that shape/size and most men say they prefer a curvy shape anyway. Besides, who hoover's in their knickers? The feminist in me is scowling a little bit as well.

OK, bitter rant over. I'm going to watch Reservoir Dogs and post this later.....

Reservoir Dogs is good but I wasn't amazed by it.

1 comment: